The first post that will tell you all basic information about this club is: here

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Awesome Interviews!

I interviewed some of our most highest members in the club. I asked them a few questions so you can get to know them better.
BabySpade =Pink
Breezy = Green
Mia(Whose name is now Lullaby)= Blue

Question: What convinced you to join H.A.R.T.?

I joined hart because it would give me a chance to help people and particicpate in stuff.
I was forced- I MEAN, my good friends are good people, and their club has very noble ideas.



 I found out one of my good friends created a club, so I joined knowing that it would be really fun. 



Question: Do you think of H.A.R.T. as a competition? 
No it's just a club where you can have fun and help newbies and of course team members :D


No, but I do enjoy gaining ranks as I go along.
A little bit but I think of it more as a way to help people.



Question: How did you get into the rank you are in now?
I helped newbies and I also joined Mia's scavenger hunt :D It was hard but also worth it :3


I waited patiently every day to level up.



I helped a lot of newbies make friends and feel more confident in Pico.


Question:  What do YOU think H.A.R.T needs?

I think Hart needs more people to join in meetings and to discusshow to level up and stuff like that.

More club events and things to keep the members having fun.




 More activities for members to do together and more members.


Question: H-A-R-T  stands for something. Give your own definition to H.A.R.T.


Helping Adorable Restless and Tick but also nice xD


Hawt Aristocrats and Really-Fun Times :D




Lost Answer- Will post later


Question: How many people do you know in H.A.R.T.? 
I know Mel Molly, Samantha, Mia, Breezy, and RawrRawr



Bubbles, BabySpade, RawrRawr, Bubba, Molly, and Sami



Molly, BabySpades, Savannah, and Breezy...

Me: Savannah?!
Mia: Oops sorry.. Samantha.. XD

Question: Do you want to meet everyone in H.A.R.T.?

Yup.



Of course.



Sure.


Would you be willing to write short articles for this blog?

Ok ;3



I would be honored.



Sure. 


And that concludes the interviews.

3 comments:

  1. haay! It's Cheescake on pico I'm now мσσѕнσσ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. I Wish I Could Blog With You. I Guess I Cant. But I Love Your Work... :D

    ReplyDelete